If you’re reached this page then you are probably one of the many important people across the country who organizes school purchases in order to support learning and development for the school community. Our goal is to make your job as easy as possible… well, at least in the small part we’ll play in it!
Here is frequently requested information:
P.O. and W9
- If you need a signed W9 to complete a Purchase Order or make an Invoice payment you can download our W9 here. This form also contains our address for all mailing, invoicing, and remittance.
- P.O.s are accepted for all consulting, speaking, and all online offerings.
- For consulting, please first contact us to begin the consulting request process.
- For online offerings, at checkout select “Purchase Order,” and detailed information to help you create and submit a P.O. will be emailed. See below if you require us to become a Vendor.
State and Local Information
- New York City Public School or City Agency, our vendor number is active and available upon request.
- New York State licensed educators, our CTLE Sponsor Number is active and available upon request.
- New Jersey Public School or Agency, our Business Certificate is active and available upon request.
- Texas Public School or Agency, a Cooperative Contract is active and available with HCDE.
- We have been accepted as vendors with a number of districts, government agencies, universities, and other organizations, please contact us with questions.
- If your school or organization requires a completed Vendor Request/Vendor Add form in order to be added to your system, we are happy to complete this for you. Please fill out the form below.
Thanks for all you do for students, colleagues, and our great profession!
Share Your Vendor Forms with Us
Use this form if you would like The Educator Collaborative to complete Vendor Request/Vendor Add Forms for your district or organization. Alternatively, you may contact us.