If you’re reached this page then you are one of the many important people across the country who organize school purchases in order to support teaching and learning in your school community. We are here to help, please feel free to contact us if you have questions not answered here.
Here is frequently requested information:
- Our physical mailing address is: The Educator Collaborative, P.O. Box 5807, Astoria, NY 11105.
- Our email address is: Contact@TheEducatorCollaborative.com
- Becoming Your Vendor: If your school or organization requires completed Vendor forms in order to be added to your system, we are happy to complete this for you. Please email the forms/directions to Contact@TheEducatorCollaborative.com or use our Contact Form.
- Our W9: You can download our W9 here.
- POs: Purchase Orders are accepted for all consulting, speaking, and all online offerings.
- We accept Purchase Orders via email or physical mail.
- For consulting and speaking payment, please email or mail the PO prior to the start of our work with your district/organization.
- For multi-visit contracts, after each visit we will invoice against the PO and a draw down payment is to be made at that time. The total of all invoices across the year will not exceed the total PO amount.
- For online offerings, at checkout select “Purchase Order” and detailed information to help you create and submit a PO will be emailed to you. This will activate your registration. The PO will be immediately invoiced and payment will be due before the online offering begins or within the terms of the invoice (whichever comes later). The registration is subject to cancelation if full payment is not received.
- State Certificates: We have active certificates across states, if you require a copy please email us or use our Contact Form.
- NYC DOE: We have an active Vendor Number, please contact us.