Please review the Additional Terms and Conditions for the Study Series carefully before registering.
We aim to offer the highest quality, innovative, and inspiring professional development and collaboration opportunities. To that end it is important that we have an accurate accounting of registered participants and can fully fund the exciting experiences we will bring to you. Each event is made up of only a select and limited number of participants. Therefore, we must adhere to clear Terms and Conditions and appreciate your understanding. If you need clarification, please do not hesitate to write to us prior to registering. Once you have registered, you have agreed to abide by these additional terms and conditions.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE “STUDY SERIES”
Please read our General Terms and Conditions which govern this additional set of terms and conditions.
- Individuals may apply for themselves or an unlimited number of others employed by their district or organization, until the available number of “seats” have been filled.
- One virtual “seat” is equal to, and may only to be used for, one specific and identifiable person. This one person is then granted a “Group Viewing License” which allows then to invite a group of employees from the same school or organization to view all registered sessions in-person, together on the same screen.
- While we prefer individual participants join us for the entire year, the Study Series does permit a few one-time substitutions for individual webinar sessions (described below) as so long as only one specific and identifiable person is using the seat for that session.
- An individual is considered “registered” after they have completed the online registration process and payment has been processed and received.
- The Educator Collaborative reserves the right to deny or revoke registration to any individual for any reason, these decisions are private and final. Depending on the timing of this decision (as described below) full, partial, or no payment may be refunded. If you have questions about your eligibility, please contact us prior to registration.
- Payment is due at time of registration and no later than five (5) business days before the start of the Study Series. Five (5) business days prior to the start of the Study Series unpaid applications will be canceled.
- Credit Card: Payment from individuals are only accepted by credit card. The full payment is due at time of registration.
- Purchase Order: Payment from United States schools and districts may be made by Purchase Order (term: Net 30).
- Please contact us if you have special circumstances and, when possible, we will do our best to accommodate.
Cancellations and Substitutions
Event spaces are limited and we must make use of every available seat. These strict guidelines ensure every person who wishes to actively attend has an equal opportunity to. Thank you for your understanding. Do not register if you do not agree to these terms.Once you have registered, you have agreed to abide by these terms and conditions.
- If you have already registered and later need to cancel your seat (or one you created for another employee), you must write an email to Contact@TheEducatorCollaborative.com to request a cancellation.
- Within 36 hours of registration (“Grace Period”), regardless of when it took place, you may cancel for a full refund. This policy is based on clock hours regardless of day of the week (e.g. a registration on a Friday at noon would have a Grace Period up until Saturday at midnight).
- If you wish to cancel after the Grace Period and within 7 calendar days AFTER the first webinar session you will receive a refund minus a $75.00 administrative fee.
- If you wish to cancel more than 7 calendar days AFTER the first webinar session you will forfeit your entire registration fee and no refund will be given, whether you attend or not.
- Participant substitutions, for the same seat and registration level, are not encouraged, however one-time substitutions are permitted for up to 5 webinars within the series. One-time changes can be made prior to the session by writing to Contact@TheEducatorCollaborative.com and specifying the webinar session, current name and email, and substitution name and email.
Missing Sessions or Non-Attendance
- The online, Study Series, is a live collaborative meeting of educators. These sessions take place during the scheduled times on our website, live.
- By registering, you agree to free your schedule so you can attend all sessions for the full time. While we understand things sometimes come up, there are generally no methods to “make up” sessions you have missed other than viewing the recording (described below). No credits will be issued for future offerings.
Recording Access and Consent to Record
- Study Series sessions are recorded and available for a period of 30 days for the registered members of the Study Series only (the “Viewing Period”). All recordings are owned by The Educator Collaborative, LLC, all rights reserved. Recordings may not be rerecorded or disseminated by any means other than through the provided link during the Viewing Period.
- Registering for the Study Series means you acknowledge and consent to having each webinar session, and your participation within each, recorded and shared publicly. This includes but is not limited to: your provided screen name, your chat messages, your voice, and your video, if shared during the session.
- Please review the Technology Requirements for joining a WebEx meeting.
- WebEx requires a software download. Visit http://www.webex.com/lp/jointest/ prior to your first meeting to download required software and test your technology.
- As computer, networks, and various other factors vary widely, we do not guarantee you will be able to connect to live sessions successfully. We are unable to provide technical assistance once a session has begun. Plan to test your equipment and/or contact us at least 48 hours in advance to allow time for troubleshooting.
- We usually do not provide refunds due to technology issues on the user end, all sessions are recorded (as described above).
- If you have tested your equipment in advance and have contacted us prior to your sessions and you are still unable to connect, please write an email to us at Contact@TheEduacatorCollaborative.com and we are happy to work with you to find a resolution.
- We aim to adhere to the schedule of sessions. If presenter(s) become ill or unable to lead a session we will issue notification and as soon as possible will note a make-up session.
- If the make-up session does not work for you, we suggest you view the recording. If that is not satisfactory, we will work with you to find a resolution including, but not limited to, offering to cancel your registration and refund any remaining fees if you no longer wish to participate given the schedule change.
- If extenuating circumstances arise which impact your participant, such as natural disasters, severe illness, registration problems, or other issues, please write an email to us at Contact@TheEducatorCollaborative.com and will we work with you to resolve the situation as best we can.
- In the unlikely case that a Force Majeure event makes it impossible or dangerous for The Educator Collaborative to present a scheduled session, registered participants will be notified and we will work with you to find an agreeable resolution, including but not limited to a rescheduled event.