The Educator Collaborative, LLC, is a K-12 literacy consulting organization and think tank. We believe supporting students and educators includes promoting sound environmental stewardship. Through our commitments, we aim to support the health, safety, and well-being of our partner-educators, schools, organizations, as well as our staff.
The organization commits to:
- meet or exceed all applicable federal, state, and local laws and standards for environment, safety, and health
- maintain healthy working conditions for all employees
- participate in recycling to the greatest extent possible to reduce environmental impact and recover valuable resources
- reduce unnecessary travel and use current technology to hold virtual meetings with staff and, when possible, with clients to reduce our collective carbon footprint
- encourage clients, contractors, and the public to make positive environmental impacts of their own through our example
- strive to continuously improve these commitments