#TheEdCollabGathering Tech Team Application
Tech Team Expectations
- Tech Team volunteer time commitment: About 4-10 hours, spread across about 1-2 months. Most time is on the day-of.
- About 2-3 hours on the Gathering day (hosting about two, 45-minute sessions and logging in with presenters beforehand).
- About 1-2 hours of pre-Gathering practice sessions with your presenters.
- About 30 mins-2 hours of technology set-up and learning. Our co-leaders host online, hands-on sessions for new Tech Team members and other documentation. We’ve successfully train many Tech Team members to host successful sessions.
- What to expect:
- A dedicated team that really supports one another. If you have questions or need help with practice sessions, you’ll find everyone amazingly giving of their time and talents.
- Successful Tech Team members:
- Don’t need to be familiar with our specific technology, though familiarity or openness to learning new tech tools is a plus.
- Can multi-task.
- Are problem solvers.
- Have great communication skills and feel comfortable working with others.
TECH TEAM APPLICATION
⇓ TECH TEAM APPLICATION WILL BE LIVE BELOW DURING THE OPEN PERIOD ⇓
Thank you for your interest. The application period has closed. We hope you will consider joining our Tech Team for our next #TheEdCollabGathering!