Bringing our experts to your experts.
Our consultants support educators in learning and growing by
connecting with your colleagues online,
bringing research-driven methods for teaching and learning,
and a passion for inquiry.
To request support, click below and complete the proposal form.
- The Educator Collaborative is a think-tank of educators studying research and classroom practice
- We aim to translate the best of teaching and learning into next steps for you and your school
- Meet over the web with individuals or groups, to fit your schedule and reduce travel expenses
- Consultants can network on our available platforms or through your own
- Present onscreen to an assembled group or to remote individuals
- Our consultants are nationally recognized educators, authors, scholars, and speakers
- We bring our deep knowledge of standards work through the lens of actual, in-classroom practice
- Our experience includes instruction that supports Danielson “Framework for Teaching” Domains, CCSS, ISTE Technology Standards, among others
- Our Online Visits can be a special one-time events or an ongoing series, we love doing both
- Perfect for after school PD; a PLC meeting; or curriculum planning with a team
- We prioritize schools and districts interested in multi-session online relationships
Our network of consultants specialize in:
- State Standards Integration
- Reading and Writing Workshop
- Secondary Literature and Writing Instruction
- Literacy in the Content Areas
- Diversity and Culturally Responsive Pedagogy
- Social Justice Education
- Education Technology Integration with Literacy
- Hands-on “Up and Running” Technology Trainings (1-1, Google Apps, Chromebooks, iPads, etc.)
- Support for Administrators with Instructional Leadership
- Instructional Coaching Training, Methods, and Support
- Whole School Growth Models
- Literacy-based Afterschool/Extracurriculars Development Support (Student Journalism, Literacy Clubs, “At-Risk” Student Support, etc.)
- Curriculum Development and Review Support
- “Snapshot” Site Walkthrough and Conversations for Progress Assessment
Examples of consultants’ recent online work:
Webinars, for a statewide Reading Council and their members, supporting inclusive practices in reading and writing to support diverse students.
Series of interactive web-sessions, across multiple weeks, supporting a district’s rollout of best practices in technology and student-centered experiences.
A one day, two-group distance professional learning on best-practices in note-taking at the secondary level.
Demonstrating strategies virtually with a college graduate course to support writing achievement for students K-12.
After-school, online webinar for a small local Reading Council, bringing state-of-the-art practices to an engaged community at an affordable rate
And many more!
Our goal is to support your goals for learning, joy, and student development!
Online Consulting Visits start at $500/45-60 minutes.
Please contact us to discuss your goals and help us plan a path of support that best meets your needs.